WUNDERGLO’S “LOVE-LIFE” FACE MASKS
The Story Behind the “Love Life” Paintings Created by Gloria Borges, the Founder of The WunderGlo Foundation: A few months after her stage-4 colon cancer diagnosis (Sept. 19, 2010 at age 28), our founder, Gloria Borges, started creating “Love Life” paintings to give to family & friends, reflecting her joy and natural gratitude that she wished for us all.
“Once I came up with the “Love Life” concept for my paintings, all the hard work was done, really. Each painting is a variation on that idea. I create different background designs, use different blending techniques, employ different color schemes, but I’ve always got the same overarching theme: a bold, bright declaration of joy.” -Gloria Borges aka: “WunderGlo” on January 11, 2011
The “Love Life” image on our cloth face mask is Gloria’s exact painting that she created weeks after her 11-hour Cytoreductive surgery with HIPEC on February 3, 2011, – that rendered her “cancer free”! – Pretty cool that in 2020, our WunderGlo founder, Gloria Borges, is helping to keep us safe & healthy from COVID-19.
How Can YOU Get a Gloria Borges WunderGlo Foundation “Love Life” Mask?
- Support a WunderGlo Foundation Event! – “Love Life” masks/facial coverings and hand sanitizers will be given to all guests, attendees, event supporters and sponsors of The WunderGlo Foundation’s 2020-2021 Events.
- Make a Donation to WunderGlo! – With a Minimum Donation of $20.00 or more (100% Tax Deductible) to The Gloria Borges WunderGlo Foundation, one of our beautiful “Love Life” masks will be yours, in gratitude for your support! https://wunderglofoundation.org/wunderglo-foundation/ write your mask size and mailing address in the part with the pencil that says: Add special instructions to the seller Or to donate by check: The WunderGlo Foundation 10153 Riverside Drive Suite 732, Los Angeles, CA, 91602. Make sure to include your mailing address and preferred mask size with your donation.
- While Supplies Last, “Love Life” Masks will be given for free to “The Children of WunderGlo” (ages up to 18 years).
- Washing hands and keeping a 6-foot distance are still the most important measures to avoid infection or spreading the infection further.
- The masks must be worn close-fitting. If it starts to collect moisture when wearing, the virus barrier is broken much faster than when the mask is dry.
- Laundering Instructions: The masks should be washed regularly at least 140 °F (60 °C). These masks are reusable after thorough washing & drying. Tip: Hand-wash w/ soap & fabric softener!
STAY SAFE – STAY HEALTHY – LOVE LIFE – WUNDERGLO