💙 WUNDERGLO’S “LOVE-LIFE” FACE MASKS 💙
The Story Behind the “Love Life” Paintings Created by Gloria Borges, the Founder of The WunderGlo Foundation: A few months after her stage-4 colon cancer diagnosis (Sept. 19, 2010 at age 28), our founder, Gloria Borges, started creating “Love Life” paintings to give to family & friends, reflecting her joy and natural gratitude that she wished for us all.
“Once I came up with the “Love Life” concept for my paintings, all the hard work was done, really. Each painting is a variation on that idea. I create different background designs, use different blending techniques, employ different color schemes, but I’ve always got the same overarching theme: a bold, bright declaration of joy.” -Gloria Borges aka: “WunderGlo” on January 11, 2011
The “Love Life” image on our cloth face mask is Gloria’s exact painting that she created weeks after her 11-hour Cytoreductive surgery with HIPEC on February 3, 2011, – that rendered her “cancer free”! – Pretty cool that in 2020, our WunderGlo founder, Gloria Borges, is helping to keep us safe & healthy from COVID-19. 💙
Free Love Life Masks for “The Children of WunderGlo” (ages up to 18 years)
All children will be required to wear masks when they return back to school in the classroom setting. While supplies last, The Gloria Borges WunderGlo Foundation is offering free Youth/Small-Size or Adult M/L-Size cloth masks/facial coverings to the children of colorectal cancer patients, survivors, and warriors who have passed from colon cancer. On top of medical bills that families with cancer endure, the COVID-19 crisis has added financial hardships.
With daily “wear & tear” that clothing takes, students will need more than one mask/facial covering. The Gloria Borges WunderGlo Foundation wants to ensure that “The Children of WunderGlo” receive a “Love Life” mask from US!! 💙
While supplies last, we will also include a WunderGlo Hand Sanitizer Pocket Spray Bottle (perfect for backpacks).
If you are a colorectal cancer patient-in-treatment, survivor, or the caregiver of a spouse who passed away from colon cancer, and you would like a Gloria Borges WunderGlo Foundation “Love Life” face mask for your child, please email Becky Keller at [email protected] and include the following:
- Child(ren)’s Name(s) and Age(s) (ages up to 18 years)
- Preferred Mask Size
- Your Name and Mailing Address (please include name of colorectal cancer patient).
Make sure to include your mailing address and preferred mask size for your child (Ages up to 18 years)
- Once you receive our WunderGlo “Love Life” Mask for your child(ren), please take a photograph of them wearing it and post it onto your social media pages and please “tag” The WunderGlo Foundation.
- If you are not on social media, please email us a photo of your beautiful child spreading our WunderGlo “Love Life” message
- Washing hands and keeping a 6-foot distance are still the most important measures to avoid infection or spreading the infection further.
- The masks must be worn close-fitting. If it starts to collect moisture when wearing, the virus barrier is broken much faster than when the mask is dry.
- Laundering Instructions: The masks should be washed regularly at least 140 °F (60 °C). These masks are reusable after thorough washing & drying. Tip: Hand-wash w/ soap & fabric softener!
🌈💙 STAY SAFE – STAY HEALTHY – LOVE LIFE – WUNDERGLO 🌈💙