The Gloria Borges WunderGlo Foundation 4th Annual “Glo-Blue” 5K Walk/Run
The Gloria Borges WunderGlo Foundation’s 4th Annual 5K (Walk-Run) will take place on Sunday October 2nd, 2022 at The Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. Please join us on a beautiful, Fall October Sunday morning in So Cal to walk and run ALL OVER colon cancer!
Registration & Starting Line will take place at The Madrid Room of The Brookside Clubhouse located at 1133 Rosemont Ave, Pasadena.
- Meet WunderGlo at The Madrid Room of The Brookside Clubhouse at 7:30am-8:30am on Sunday morning, October 2nd, 2022, where you will register to receive all of your Glo-Blue 5K materials and start your run/walk around the legendary & iconic Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
- Park in the lot adjacent to the Brookside Clubhouse – 1133 Rosemont Ave, Pasadena, CA 91103
- After completing your 5K walk/run you will join us in The Madrid Room for refreshments
- Date: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Location: The Madrid Room at Brookside Clubhouse – 1133 Rosemont Ave, Pasadena, CA 91103
- Registration Fee: $32.00 per participant
- 5K Race Start: 8:30am
- Registration Time: 7:30am-8:15am
- Register here: https://give.classy.org/4th-annual-glo-blue-5K
- * Registered Participants will receive: Event T-Shirt, Participation Medal, WunderGlo Water Bottle, Drawstring Sport pack, Sticky Notepad, Reggie the L.A. Gator Key-Ring
- * Registered participants who raise funds through individual pledges/sponsors (Minimum $25.00) will also receive: WunderGlo Javelin Light Up Stylus Pen, Ear-Buds with WunderGlo Case & will qualify to win Raffle Prize
- Medals will be awarded for top three Race Finishers in Male & Female Divisions
- RAFFLE PRIZE: Raising Canes Gift Basket (valued at $50) containing a Soft-Pack Cooler, T-Shirt, Food Coupons, Plush Cane Dog & More + Wood Ranch $30 Gift Card (Total value of raffle prize is $80)
- Amazing Prizes awarded to the Top 3-Fundraising Individuals *Must Raise Minimum: $250*
- TOP FUNDRAISING PRIZES TO CHOOSE FROM ARE:
- Barefoot Dreams Gift Basket Valued at $399.00: Two Cozychic Adult Robes Color: White, Size 1 Color: Dove Gray, Size 2 ($127.00/each) and Cozychic Bonfire Blanket Color: Neutral Multi Size: 45” x 60” ($145.00)
- Four(4) VIP Passes to The World Famous Magic Castle Value = $$$ Priceless due to Private Club exclusivity
- PRP International In-Home Wine Tasting Certificate ($300) + Lucille’s BBQ $50 Gift Card + BJ’s Restaurants & Brewhouse $50 Gift Card = Total Value at $400.00
- His & Hers Coach Brand Lightweight Style “Carry-Arounds” + Dinner & Movie passes. Total Value @ $375.00. For “Her” a Coach Mini Camera Bag with Watermelon Print-Navy Red Multi Color ($175). -For “Him” a Coach ID Billfold Wallet in Signature Canvas ($100) – Plus BJ’s Restaurant $50.00 Gift Card and Vintage Cinemas-Los Feliz $50.00 Movie Certificates
- *Virtual Runners & Walkers everywhere can participate to support WunderGlo*
- Download Event Flyer Here: click here
- Download Sponsorship Flyer Here: click here
- Register Here: https://give.classy.org/4th-annual-glo-blue-5K
*VIRTUAL Runners & Walkers – How to Run the WunderGlo 4th Annual Glo-Blue 5K:
- Instead of running a typical 5K in person with our group, you will complete the 5K wherever you choose. The course can be in your neighborhood, local park or on a treadmill
- Virtual Participants will receive a Zoom Invitation Link for the “starting line” race start 1-2 days prior to our event
How to Officially Submit Your Results:
- Medals will be mailed to the top three finishers in the male and female divisions.
- If you would like to compete for a Top-3 medal, please record your run time and distance (5K or 3.1 miles) on a smartwatch or tracking device
- If you run on a treadmill, take & send a photo of the results on the treadmill console. Then email your results to Jim Dowd on or before Sunday night at Midnight PST on October 2nd, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are running outside, phone apps and watches like Garmin, MapMyRun, Nike+RunClub, or Starva work well and are acceptable
Submit Your Results IS OPTIONAL – All participants will receive a race participation medal, whether you submit your results or not.
WunderGlo’s Glo Blue 5K “Pre-Race” Party will take place at 8:15am on Sunday October 2nd
via a Zoom Invitation Link that will be sent to all registered participants who are attending Virtually.
TAKE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF – SEND IT TO US – AND PLEASE TAG WUNDERGLO ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Since we will have runners and walkers from across the U.S.A. (and possibly the world), please take a photo of yourself and use the hashtag #WunderGlo5K. We will share the photos on our social media & website pages.
Questions? Email WunderGlo Volunteer & Wunder’s Warrior: Jim Dowd at Jim@wunderglofoundation.org
THANK YOU TO THIS YEAR’S 2022 WUNDERGLO EVENT SPONSORS:
-Make sure to get one of our WunderGlo 4th Annual Glo-Blue 5K Tees! They are soft, super comfy, with great Wundy Style!