The Gloria Borges WunderGlo Foundation 5th Annual Tis The Wunder of The Season Virtual Family Movie Night
Join WunderGlo for our 5th Annual Tis the Wunder of the Season Virtual Family Movie Night
Date: Friday, December 4, 2020 @ 5:30pm PST
Place: Your Home, USA
As Kevin McCallister says “You can mess with a lot of things, but you can’t mess with kids on Christmas!”
Kids of ALL ages from 1-100 are invited to this FREE event!!
Everyone across the country can join WunderGlo for our Virtual Family Movie Night!
- Meet us online at 5:30pm PST on Friday, December 4th for a half hour ZOOM Gallery Session
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom invitation link.
- Families everywhere- get ready in your cozy pjs with hot cocoa, buttery popcorn, favorite candy, or home-made chocolate chip cookies- whatever your heart desires!
- Each child will be asked to share two things:
- Their personal Christmas/New Year’s wish for the world
- Their #1 present that they want underneath their tree for the Holidays
And guess who else will be joining us? SANTA CLAUS !!!
After wishing everyone Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, we will start to watch a Holiday Movie in our own homes- while knowing that everyone is watching “Together’!
We suggest watching: Home Alone-2 Lost in New York or Elf, or select your own personal favorite Holiday Movie.
- Home Alone-2 is currently available on: Disney+, YouTube, Itunes Amazon Prime Video, Google Play, and Vudu
- Elf is currently available on: Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Sling TV, fuboTV, Philo and Starz- whenever, wherever on a free 7-day trial
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
From anywhere in the country, you can support “The Children of WunderGlo” by sending a toy or gift card to:
Becky Keller c/o The WunderGlo Foundation
713 Birmingham Road, Burbank, CA 91504
Please email E-Gift Cards to email@example.com
You can also make a donation towards a toy or gift card for the children of cancer patients!
Click here to read about WunderGlo’s Toy/Gift Collection Drive for The Children of WunderGlo!